Monday, August 9, 2010

Man Groomer Review

My husband is a hairy guy. He is the only person I know that even has hair on his fingers and toes. When we were dating, I used to call him Chewbacca. While of course, I would love him no matter what, I prefer him to try to keep his "coat" under control. But because he has sensitive skin, this isn't always easy to do. Most razors can really irritate his skin and cause razor burn and breakouts. But the grooming products available from Man Groomer help him to maintain himself without any irritation.






We were lucky enough to get to try out the full collection of products from Man Groomer. The Back Shaver was first thing we checked out and it was a pretty amazing product. The extra long handle allows the man to complete this not so fun task on his own. Because no one wants to have to assist in this endeavor, even if they like the final results. Then there is their nose hair trimmer.  My husband said this got the job done without any of the normal pulling and pain that is usually involved with this unpleasant task. And finally, he tried the razor.  My husband's facial hair is extremely course. I hate when he has stubble because its like kissing sand paper. But he hates shaving because his skin gets so irritated. After using the Man Groomer Razor, for the first time since I've known him, his face was smooth with no blotches or breakouts. It is definitely one of the best razors we've tried to date. Plus when the blade gets dull the replacement heads are cheap and easy to replace.






Man Groomer Products are available in nationwide retailers including Target. Bed, Bath, and Beyond, and Walmart. They can also be purchased online at Amazon and Drugstore.com.  If you would like to learn more about these amazing products, visit the Man Groomer website. Check them out today and keep your man maintained with Man Groomer!











***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: