Monday, August 30, 2010

Little B's Organic Dog Treats Review



Everyone who reads my blog know that I am always in search of the best organic products for my family. Well, our family includes our pets. I don't like to give my dog treats they are made with spare animal parts. I want to know what is going into her food and treats. At Little B's you can find dog treats that are made with natural organic ingredients and are free of allergy causing ingredients like wheat, corn, and soy.




As much as I liked the idea of these treats, I wasn't sure that my finicky eater was going to eat something that wasn't made from some kind of meat. She has turned her nose up at plenty of other things. But she goggled down the adorable little heart shaped treats as soon as I handed them to her. They are a little small for a big dog so I had to give her more than one at time, but she definitely enjoyed them.




Little B's treats come in fun and unique flavors like veggie parm and pumpkin flax. They look so good my kids thought they were candy and almost ate a few themselves.  The treats are only a quarter a piece and a batch is only $5. Get several bags at once and you'll save even more on shipping. To learn more about Little B's be sure to visit their blog. Check them out today and give your dog the same good things you give the rest of your family!





***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: