Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Go Jousting with Pure Costumes




One of my favorite times of the year is the fall. The colors are beautiful, the temperature is just right, and there are so many fun and exciting events going on. One of my favorite fall events is the Renaissance Fairs. We try to make it to at least one every year. You can see live shows like jousting events, you can eat soup from a bowl made from bread or gnaw on huge turkey leg.  You can even carry around a pitcher of ale. Its lots of fun for the whole family. But there's something that makes it even better. And that's being able to dress the part. Going to the Renaissance fair just isn't the same unless you go in costume. At Pure Costumes, you can find medieval costumes including gowns, knights attire, and even little jesters costumes.   




A few years ago, while at the fair, I decided I had to get in the spirit and bought a costume. I spent close to $300. Wow! I wish I had known about Pure Costumes then. Their Renaissance costumes are just as lovely and realistic and are a fraction of the cost.  Most are less then $40 a piece. I could have gotten costumes for my whole family for less than what I paid for mine! So if you're planning to visit the fair or maybe the Medieval Times restaurant, which is also lots of fun, visit Pure Costumes first and go in old world style!





Of course, Pure Costumes also has lots of other types of costumes as well from infants to adults. So get a head start on Halloween and start shopping now. For the month of August only you can receive free shipping of all orders over $45!  Plus New Age Mama readers can get 10% off any order by entering the code NEWAGEMAMA at checkout. To keep up with future promotions you can follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book. Check them out today for all your costume needs.







***Please note that Pure Costumes is providing me with a small fee for my time in posting this review. The opinions expressed are still my own and were not compromised in any way****

0 comments: