Saturday, August 28, 2010

ECOS Natural Cleaning Review




ECOS is a company I only recently discovered. I was surprised to learn that they have an amazing line of natural cleaners that you will feel good about using in your home. All of their cleaners are made with natural ingredients like plant extracts. They are completely free of formaldehyde and petrochemical and of course they are not tested on animals.

I received their Parsley Plus All Surface Cleaner to review, and I was very impressed with the results.  It cut through kitchen grease and removed hard water stains in the bathroom, and even made the kitchen floor shine. The parsley scent is light and refreshing but not overpowering. There are no harsh chemical smells and I don't have to worry about using it when the baby is in the room.  Even the bottle is recyclable so its a natural and green choice all around.




I also got to try the ECOS Free and Clear Laundry which is perfect for me. I have a baby and I don't want to use dyes or perfumes. But I also have a husband who's an executive chef. He comes home with stains that are hard to get out but that need to come out so his uniform looks its best. Having to do separate loads when I already have a million other things to do is a pain in the butt. This detergent got out the toughest stains but still left my laundry soft enough for my baby's skin . And its safe because its made with all natural ingredients.


There are lots of other great products available at ECOS including but not limited to paper products, furniture polish, dish washing liquids, and bathroom cleaners. To learn more about this amazing company and all they have to offer, you can visit their website. You can also follow on twitter or become their fan on face book. Check them out today and get your house clean and green!



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

1 comments:

Turning the Clock Back said...

I love green cleaners...now if I can just find someone ELSE to do the cleaning!