Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Best Bath Stores Review

I love trying out new bath and body products. And I also love buying products that are handmade. They just always been to be so much nicer than store bought.  So of course I was thrilled to  review the wonderful items available at Best Bath Store.  Their products are made with great natural ingredients like dead sea salts and essential oils that I enjoy at prices that are better than anything I can pick up in the drug store.

For the review, I received their "Destress and Detoxify Therapy Kit " which gives you a nice sampling of all the things they have to offer. The first thing I tried were the bath salts.  The light tea tree and spearmint scent is invigorating. It melts away all the stress of  your body and makes your skin feel  healthy.  The Shea Butter lotion smells wonderful, leaves your skin soft, and leaves behind no greasy residue.  The vanilla bean soap is a shower time treat. It smells amazing and doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky like some soaps can. And lastly the Dead Sea Mud Mask tightens and firms your skin without any harsh side effects, even if your skin it a little sensitive like mine. The combination of the mask and a soak in the bath salts is a wonderful and relaxing combination.

These are just a few examples of the wonderful products you can find at the Best Bath Store. They have a full line of scrubs, cleansers, hair care and more.  Shipping is free on orders over $69, so stock up today! If you would like to learn more about the Best Bath Store and all they have to offer, visit their website. You can also follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book.  Relax and destress with with Best Bath Store today!




***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: