Thursday, August 12, 2010

Be Present Yoga Pants Review




I'm really big on Yoga, and after months of being on bed rest and having a new baby, I am finally finding some time to get back into the swing of things. Comfortable clothes are one of the most important things to remember when you're doing yoga, or really any kind of exercise. And guess what? Being comfortable and being stylish in your yoga attire is a possibility. Especially if you shop at Be Present. They have a full line of comfortable, breathable yoga wear that are not only cozy but fashionable as well.






For my review, I was sent the Kona Pants which is one of their most popular designs. They are so comfortable, and easy to move around in. I had no trouble getting into my Yoga positions. The drawstring waist is loose and doesn't cut off your circulation. The three quarter pants make it easy to get into difficult positions without tripping over the hems. I love the sea foam color I received but these awesome pants are available in lots of shades including chocolate, tangerine and white. The material is super soft and the color didn't fade in the washer.






In additions to their pants, Be Present also have tons of shirts in lots of colors and designs. They have a full line of menswear and items made with eco-friendly fabrics. Check out their specials section for savings on already low prices. To keep up with future sales and promotions, make sure to become their fan on face book or follow them on twitter. For the best in style and comfort, check out Be Present for all your yoga wear needs!






***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: