Sunday, August 1, 2010

Back to School Must Have - Khombu Boots Review




With fall just around the corner, its time to start back to school shopping. My daughter is really into fashion and she loves a good pair of  shoes.  She's just like her Mama:)  There are a lot of things I look for when I'm buying my children shoes. They need to be comfortable, durable, and of course adorable. With Khombu, you can find shoes and boots that can stand up to rain storms or blizzards but will still have you looking like a million bucks.







For our review, my daughter was sent these adorable silver rain boots. She was thrilled to pieces because they match one of her favorite outfits.  They are sturdy and waterproof so she can wear them in all kinds of weather. They have a really cool tiger skin design liner inside that makes them warm and comfortable enough to wear them without socks. But there is plenty of room inside if you decide you want to wear them. They are the perfect combination of  high fashion and functionality.







 Khombu has dozens of high endurance styles that are perfect for the fall. To find a location near you that sells these awesome shoes, check out their store locator. Their shoes come in standard women's sizes. The smaller sizes will fit older kids like my daughter (she wears a size 3). They are perfect for teens! To see what others have to say about Khombu, visit their blog.  When it comes to fall fashion, Khombu are a must have!










***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: