Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Babo Botanicals Berry Primrose Detangler and Shampoo Review



My daughter has very long, fine hair that tangles easily. Getting it combed out is a constant battle because she cries that I hurt her, but if she tries to do it herself, her hair winds up a in big matted knots. I have tried lots of detangling products over the years. Some of them get the tangles out but dry out her hair.  But now that I found Babo Botanicals I can get out the tangles and bath time can be fun again!

Babo Botanical's products are made from certified organic ingredients like pure flower and plant extracts. There are no synthetic fragrances or colors, no chemicals, and no dairy or soy. I was sent both the Berry Primrose Shampoo and the Instantly Smooth Detangler to review.  Before I even tried it out on my daughter's hair, I was in love with the scent.  Its a nice sweet and fruity scent that is great for kids. My daughter loved it too. She doesn't like using shampoos that smell like babies now that she is almost ten. But she's still young enough that she doesn't want to use a shampoo that will sting her eyes. The Berry Primrose Shampoo is not only tangle free, but tear free, so its was perfect. It lathered up nicely and was easy for her to rinse out on her own. When she was done shampooing, we also spritzed on a little of the detangler. For the first time in years, I was able to get the comb through her hair with little to no resistance. It is such a relief to be able to comb her hair without tears. Plus it left her hair shiny and healthy, smelling great, and even added some body.

In addition to the detangling products, Babo Botanicals also have a full line of baby care, swimmers products, and lice repelling hair treatments. All of their products are organic and allergy free. Shipping is free on order over $75 so stock up today!  To learn more about all this great company has to offer, check out their website. You can also follow them on twitter, follow their blog, or become their fan on face book.  For the best in hair care for your family, Babo Botanicals is the obvious choice.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: