Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Purrfect Play Review


I can't tell you how much money I have spent trying to find a toy that my dog didn't destroy in 30 seconds. She's a 60 pound Golden Retriever who's still a puppy at heart. She loves to play but every toy we got she chewed to pieces. Those big string ones that are supposed to clean their teeth would wind up in a million pieces all over my rug and would then jam up my vacuum when I tried to clean it up. But finally at Purrfect Play I have found toys that last. And as an added bonus, their products are made from all natural organic materials. So they aren't just fun, they are also safe for my pet.




The first toy we tried out was the Natural Organic Hemp Tug Toy . It didn't look as thick as some of the other toys I bought so at first I didn't think it was going to work out. But its been almost two weeks, and Amber hasn't destroyed it! She hasn't ripped it at all! And even more importantly, she hasn't made a mess out of my house! I was honestly amazed at how well this toy held up through all kinds of chewing and tug-of-wars. Best of all, they only cost between $11-$17 which is cheaper than most of the toys I tried. Plus Amber loves it! She is sleeping with it wrapped up  under her paws as we speak.




Next, we tried out the Wool Ball. Poor Amber loves to play ball, but she has popped every single ball my kids had, from soccer balls to glitter balls. Even the ones we got at the pet store and the standard tennis ball got chewed to pieces. But the wool ball is amazingly sturdy. She walks around with it in her mouth all day with her tall wagging and she is just as happy as a clam.







Last but not least, we also got a present for our cats. The Catnip Snake was a big hit with both of them. Stripes, our orange tabby in the picture, is kind of an old man. So he doesn't like to play much, but he loves to rub up against it and breath in that fresh catnippy scent.  My other cat, Hercules gets a lot more play time out of it. But he moves so fast I couldn't get a good picture. Anyway, they both loved it. It is the perfect all-natural toy for cats.




If you would like to learn more about Purrfect Play, be sure to visit their website. They have lots of other toys for cats and dogs as well as catnip, bandannas, leashes, bedding and more. Their prices are almost shockingly low for organic. Purrfect Place is definitely a New Age Mama top pick! Check them out for yourself today!






***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***








0 comments: