Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer Birthday Bash! Kidz Bop 18 CD Review


I think the first Kidz Bop came out when I was a teenager. I was a little old for it, but I remember all the kids I babysat for loved it.  Now, those kids are in college or older and my own children are carrying on the Kidz Bop tradition. We just received the newest CD, Kidz Bop 18, and they have been singing along with it the last few days. We have to take it with us every time we get in the car, and it makes great background music for cleaning up your room!


There are some really great new tracks on the Kidz Bop 18 CD. All of them are big hits that both kids and parents will recognize.  My kids favorite song is "Naturally". They love when Selena Gomez sings it and now they love being able to hear kids their own age sing it too. Here is the complete track list on the CD:

  1.  Baby
  2. Telephone
  3. California Girls
  4. Hey Soul Sister
  5. Do you Remeber
  6. Naturally
  7. Whataya want From Me
  8. Nothin on You
  9. Break Your Heart
  10. All the Right Moves
  11. Two is Better Than One
  12. Evacuate the Dance Floor
  13. Billionaire
  14. Alejandro
  15. Breakeven
  16. Single Ladies
If you would like to learn more about Kidz Bop and their great CD selections, check out their website. While you're there, be sure to enter your little one in the Kidz Star USA Talent Search  for their chance to sing on the next Kidz Bop CD. You can order Kidz Bop 18 online or find it in nation wide retailers like K-mart and Target. Order it now and get your kids dancing.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: