Thursday, July 15, 2010

Illume Candles Review






If you're anything like me, you always have to have a candle burning in the house. A scented candle really helps to lighten the mood.  A pleasant scent brightens up the house and a the warm flame is relaxing. I always love trying new candle scents and I especially enjoy soy candles. So when Illume asked me to review their candles I was excited to give them a try. They have lots of traditional scents, but also some unique combinations that I had never heard of, like the 65 Hours of Love and Persimmon & Spice .




I received a few samples of their scented candles to try out. They were all wonderful! The Pineapple Cilantro was my favorite. It was a very sweet scent. I also liked the Sunshine. It is very uplifting and really made me feel energized. The scents were powerful without being overbearing. They filled the whole house with their fragrance and even the next day the scent was lingering.  These are candles that will give even the most popular brands a run for their money.





 The candles are available in dozens of different designs and styles including decorative tins & boho jars. They are the perfect duo of a scented candle and a home decor piece in one great combination.  In addition to candles, Illume also offers elegant diffusers  .  If you would like to learn more about Illume, you can visit their website. You can also follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book. For a great selection of candles to brighten up your day, Illume is a wonderful choice.






***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: