Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Clarisea Review




I've lived at the shore all my life, so I know all about the hollistic qualities of natural sea salt.  Clarisea has harnessed seas salts healing qualities to create a unique line of skincare products including scrubs, soaks and acne treatments.  These amazing products not only leave skin soft and touchable, they also heal and prevent break outs.


I got to try out a few samples of Clarisea's body care. These are products that pamper your body and soul.  After soaking in their bath salts, I felt relaxed and invigorated. And both the body scrub and the body cleanser leave skin soft and remove any dry skin. In addition they open your pores and get skin really clean, which helps to prevent breakouts.  They are dye amd frangrance free so its perfect for sensitive skin. And with starter packs at less than $50, they are much more affordable that many alternatives.

If you would like to learn more about Clarisea, be sure to check out their website.  You can also fan them on face book or follow them on twitter.  If you love products thar are all-natural, and great for not only your skin but are also chemical free and good the enviroment as well, you will love Clarisea.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: