Monday, July 26, 2010

Brothers All Natural Review





I love fruit. All kinds of fruit, it every flavor, shape, and variety you can think of. My kids...not so much.   I practically have to force feed them a banana or apple after dinner at night. And I have to wonder if they don't just throw away any fruit I send them in their lunch bags. But now I have a great way to get them to eat  fruit every day and they think they're just eating a cool new treat.  And I owe it all to Brothers All Natural.





Do you see that smile on my son's face? That's not just a pose for the camera. He was enjoying the bag of  Brothers All  Natural Apple Chips. They are not only tasty but have Disney characters on the bags that  he knows and loves.  And I was as surprised as the kids in that old Mikey commercial from back in the 80's because my kids aren't usually open to trying new things and they've never had dried fruit before. But they really loved them. My daughter was equally impressed with the pineapple and the strawberry. I tried them too and I thought they were delicious. I found that they were perfect in a bowl of cereal.  




Brothers All Natural snacks are sold in lots of great stores like Giant, Publix, Pathmark and more.  So they will be easy enough to find.  But if you have trouble finding them in stores, they are also available at Amazon. In addition to a great taste, these snacks have no added colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives. You can learn more about the snacks by visiting their website.






***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: