Friday, June 25, 2010

Tumaro’s Low Carb Tortillas Review



Wraps are one of my favorite lunchtime treats. Chicken Cesar wraps are my favorite, but it doesn't really matter what's inside them if you have a great tasting tortilla. One of my favorite brands has always been Tumaro's.  And  now I have even more reason to love them because they just came out with a great new low carb tortillo.

I just had a baby and I'm still trying to lose a few pounds. So I am counting calories and carbs. But I don't want to sacrifice taste and I certainly don't want to eat something that tastes like cardboard. That isn't a problem with Tumaro's low carb tortillos. They are fresh. soft and filled with flavor.  They even help to add fiber to your diet.

The low carb tortillas come in three fun varieties--multi-grain, garden vegstable, and salsa. Check their website for exciting recipes or to find a location near you that sells Tumaro's.  If you can't  find a store, don't worry. Tumaro's also has an online store where you can order any of tasty flavors. Make your meals more interesting with Tumaro's today.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: