Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ola Loa Drink Your Vitamins Review



 
I've always had a problem swallowing pills. I even had to get special chewable prenatal vitamins. So I tend to be a little lax about taking multi vitamins as often as I should. The kids chewables don't appeal to me and I gag whenever I try to swallow regular vitamins. But I may have finally found a solutuin with Ola Loa's Drink My Vitamins. Their powered formulas can easily be added to water or juice. They are a quick, easy, and effective alternative to regular supplements. Each packet contains a hand full of different vitamins and antioxidents and there are lots of flavors to choose from.



 
I will be honest. These are not the best tasting drinks I have ever tried. On a scale of 1 to 10, they would probably come out about a five in the taste department. They taste like vitamins (which is what they are) and vitamins don't really taste that good. But that was when I mixed them with plain water. When they are mixed with juice, like apple or orange, its not that bad. My kids didn't like it at all when I had them try it plain. They didn't even like the one that fizzes like soda.  But they didn't notice it when I snuck some in their juice. My daughter has a tendency to spit out her chewable vitamins when she thinks I'm not looking. So Drinkable Vitamins are perfect for her. And for someone like me who has trouble swallowing pills, they make things much more convenient. I also think they would be perfect for anyone who has a special needs child who may be unable to chew or swallow traditional vitamins.   




If you are interested in trying these innovative vitamin drinks, you can sign up for a free sample on their website. If you join their auto ship frequent buyer program you can save up to 25% off regular prices. They even have additional discounts for people on active military duty.  I think this is an amazing program for our boys and girls overseas.  To keep up with the latest news from Ola Loa Drinkable Vitamins  you can follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book.






***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: