Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Cousin Andrew is Famous!




I've been wanting to brag about this for awhile now. My little cousin, Andrew DiPalma is an actor.  For years now he's been doing commercials, but things are really starting to take off for him. He had a small part in "We Are Marshall", a headliner role in the horror flick, "Dead Girl" and is currently appearing in "The Joneses" opposite David  Duchovny (he plays the golf pro).  If you check out this website, you can see some clips.  It would also be great if you wanted to become his fan on face book.

In addition to being a talented actor, Andrew is also a wonderful person! He came all the way from Hollywood to my little town in New Jersey just to be Willow's Godfather. How cool is that? He also always bring his mother with him to his movie premieres which I think is so sweet. I am so proud to be able to call him family.  If you have an extra second, check him out! You won't be disappointed!  Even if its only for eye candy, because trust me ladies, he is pretty hot!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

he is handsome *.*
haha is he has gf yet ? lol

angie lilly said...

ooo what a hottie! LOL that is SO cool!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Oh how wonderful. I'm actually working on a non-fiction project he would be perfect for if you want more details to pass along. Just email me:

lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

-Lauren