Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Honey Ridge Farms Balsamic Honey Vinegar Review



Balsamic Vinegar is something every cook has in their pantry. Its a must for salads and even adds just the right flavor to meat, seafood and poultry.  I have tried many different kinds of vinegar in my day, but Honey Ridge Farm has a recipe that has earned its award winning status. That's because it has something that most vinegars don't. A touch of sweet honey. It isn't a combination I had ever considered, but it really makes all the difference. It gives it just a little touch of sweetness so its not as bitter as most vinegars.  I especially enjoyed it on top of some tomatoes and mozzerella cheese. I didn't think anything could make me love that combination more, but the Honey Ridge Farms Balsamic Honey Vinegar has made an old favorite taste like a brand new gourmet meal.








This awesome vinegar is available in plain balsamic as well as Fire Roasted Chili, Lemongrass Coriander and Sundried Tomato & Tarragon varieties. In addition to their vinegar, Honey Ridge Farms also offers a variety of other condiments including fruit and spice flavored cremes, glazes, grilling sauces, and of course regular honey. Check their website to find a store near you that sells Honey Ridge Farms products or to watch some exciting recipe videos. For products made with only the best all natural honey, Honey Ridge Farms should be your first stop!





***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

1 comments:

Kristina R said...

Wow, thanks Laura for sharing this. I love honey and balsamic vinegar. I'm going to have to buy a bottle. I'm definitely will have to test it like you did and put it on some tomatoes and mozzarella.