Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pyur Review



Its not often that you find a company that makes skin care products for the whole family from mommy to baby. But luckily enough, I came across one that does. Whether I need belly butter to  help elimate stretch marks or diaper balm for my baby, I can find it all at Pyur.   Their wonderful line of skincare products are 100% natural, paraben free, cruetly free, and even certified vegan.

Pyur was nice enough to send me the cutest little sample bag. They even personlized it by giving each one of my kids their own sample of soap with their name on it. This really made them feel special. The soaps themselves have a light, crisp scent and leaves skin feeling rose-petal soft.  The baby lotion is gentle and safe for a newborns skin and the belly butter not only smells wonderful but is great for preventing stretch marks. Both leave no greasy residue. 

We also got a sample of the Eucalytus Chest Rub which really came in handy this week since my kids had a cold. Rubbing a little on their chest really helped clear their nasal passages and let them get a good night's sleep. But my favorite thing of all was their Relaxing Bath Salts. It comes in a little hemp bag that you just let soak in the water, kind of like a giant tea bag. It actually contains real lavender, rose petals, and chamomille. It smells wonderful and is incredibly relaxing.

If you would like to learn more about Pyur, check out their website. You can also become their fan on face book or follow them on twitter.  The natural, vegan products at Pyur should defintely be on your must-have list.




***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

1 comments:

illi said...

I will check their site! You can never have too many lotions, soaps, etc... imo :)