Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pop Art Toaster Creativity Coloring Kit Review






I bet you think toasters are just for toasting your bread and can't be any fun. I used to think that too. Until I got my Creativity Coloring Kit from Pop Art Toaster.  This fun toaster comes with six image stencil plates: smiley face, flower, cake, LUV U, double hearts and snowflake that when placed in the toaster, create designs on the bread. Now breakfast and lunch have become more than just meals. We are hosting an art show in our kitchen!



Check out the beautiful pictures my kids made with our Creativity Coloring Kit. Its fun and simple to use. The plates slide in and out of the toaster easily--just make sure you give it time to cool down before removing one. You can choose two designs at once so each of my kids could pick their own style and there was no argueing over who would go first. Once the bread pops up, you can use the 5 FDA approved flavored, edible markers to color in your creations. My kids were so excited by the cool bread art they made, they ate it plain with nothing else on it. But don't worry, if you prefer your toast minus the smiley face, the stencils can be removed and you have just a plain old toaster.




The coloring kit is only one of the cool products you will find at Pop Art Toaster. They also have some awesome sandwich makers like the Hannah Montana Sandwich Maker and Panini Grill. Another one of my favorites is the 5-in-1 Tasty Baker that allows your kids to make fun shaped waffles, muffins or treats. The products at Pop Art Toaster really get kids excited about helping out in the kitchen. To learn more about them, check out their website today!






***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: