Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cheribundi Review




Cherries have always been one of my favorite fruits. I have often tried to get cherry flavored juices but they always taste so artificial. That is, until I discovered Cheribundi. I received some samples of this juice to try out and I was honestly amazed at how wonderful they tasted. They taste like honest to goodness cherries.  Real cherries!  This isn't really that surprising when you read the bottle and learn that each 8oz bottle has 50 cherries in it! That's gotta be at least two sevings of fruit. But great cherry taste in only the beginning of the benefits of Cheribundi. This little botlle has more disease-fighting antioxidants than other juice. Plus it is all natural and not from concentrate.






I wasn't the only member of my household who loved the Cheribundi.  Both of my older children enjoyed it!  It is so hard to get them to drink anything that isn't carbonated and filled with sugar that it thrills me to know there is a healthy drink out there that they actaually like.  They don't need to know it contains Vitamin A, Potassium, Iron, Calcium and muscle-growing B-Vitamins! They just think its a great tasting treat.

Cheribundi comes in three different varieties--original Tru Cherry, Skinny Cherry which has fewer calories and contains stevia, and Whey Cherry which is packed with protein. If you would like to learn more about Cheribundi, you can sign up for their newsletter (left hand side), follow them on twitter, become their fan on face book, or join them on you tube. Check their website for a retailer near you and some fun cherry recipes. If you looking for a healthier alternative to the average shelf stable juices, this is the way to go.






***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: