Friday, May 28, 2010

Attune Probiotic Chocolate Bars Review







There is one thing I need to have every single day no matter what. That is my chocolate fix. A piece of chocolate is the one indulgence that I allow myself each day no matter how busy being a mom can be.  And now I have even more reason to indulge. Because with the great tasting chocolate from Attune, I not only get a tasty treat but  I'm also improving my digestive and immune systems. And with dozens of different flavors to choose from, I'll never get bored.



Attune Chocolate Bars are delicious snacks that give you more calcium, more fiber and less sugar than most yogurts. And lets face it, yogurt is okay, but no where near as good as chocolate! One little bar a day and you get all the benefits of a cup of yogurt. And believe me, it will he hard to stop with just one!  I got to try out three of the bars-The Chocolate Crisp, the Almond Milk Chocolate, and Raspberry Dark Chocolate. They are sooo good. The are rich, creamy chocolate that you would never imagine could be so good for you. Though they are great for everyone,  I would especially recommend these for woman going through menopause. My mom is always looking for ways to supplement her calcium so I gave her one of these bars and she LOVED it and is making them a regular part of her diet. And at $13.89 for a box of ten, they are extremely affordable.






If you would like to learn more about Attune Chocolate Bars, you can visit their website, follow them on twitter, or become their fan on face book. While you're there, you should also check out their 14 day challenge. If you don't feel a difference in your digestion after two weeks of consecutive use, they will refund your purchase up to $18. You have nothing to lose! So check them out today!





***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: