Saturday, April 24, 2010

Urban Pet Haus Review




If you want to show your four legged friends how much you love them, but you don't want to clutter up your house with cheesy looking pet accessories then you should really check out Urban Pet Haus. They carry a unique selection of modern and space saving pet supplies that are stylish and practical.



For my review, I received both the large and small curve cat perches.  Unfortunately, I could only fit one of them in the spot  where I wanted to put them, so I only used the large for the time being.  It blends in perfectly with the wall and looks like an everyday shelf. No one would guess by looking at it that it was for an animal.  The padded cover is the perfect hang out spot for my two cats. They both love this thing, and are usually fighting over who gets it, though a few times I caught them snuggling on it . But for some reason they are totally camera shy because every time I tried to get a photo of them on there, as soon as I came back with the camera, they darted. I was really dissappointed because they looked too cute hanging out on the perch.  It even keeps them out of reach of our Golden Retreiver puppy who is always after them. It is made from real wood with a beautiful ebony finish. The wall mounting was a little out of my league, but with the template guide my hubby mastered it pretty quickly. It will leave big holes in your wall, so make sure you know exactly where you want it before you try to hang it up. This is meant to be a permanent fixture, and its nice enough that you will want it to be.




In addition to the perches, Urban Pet Haus also has beds, the coolet fish tanks I've eveer seen,  and some other really  unique ideas like this sunk dwell. It gives your pet a place to hang out and can also double as a night stand or a corner table for the living room or bed room. I won't lie, the items are all a little pricey, but you get what you pay for and these are very high quality high-end items. Once you try them, you'll never want to go back to carpet covered junk again!


If you would like to learn more about Urban Pet Haus, subscribe to their newsletter or become their fan on face book.  They are always coming out with new and interesting designs for cats and dogs so  you will want to be up to date on the latest arrivals.


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

2 comments:

trishden said...

Oh those cat perches look so nice. I don't have cats (2 of us are allergic) but my girlfriend has like 6 or 7 and she's moving to a new home. This would be a great housewarming gift. Thanks for the review.

Ailanna said...

Ooh, stylish AND cat friendly! Unfortunately, my kitty is blind, so I think she'd have trouble getting up there or even knowing something was there. On the up side, I do know that she wants a kitty buddy, so maybe eventually...