Thursday, April 1, 2010

Moby Wrap Review



Babies, even newborns, can get heavy when you're carrying them around for too long. And sometimes I just don't feel like lugging around an awkward car seat everywhere I go. I was a little nervous about trying wraps, especially after all the negative publicity they've been getting lately.  But now that I've tried the Moby Wrap, I can't imagine getting along without it.  It makes it so much easier to get around with an infant. They are fun and stylish. They come in dozens of bright colors and some even have unique designs.




I  will admit that I got a little frustrated the first time I tried to use the wrap. It is one long piece of material, kind of like a giant scarf, that you have to twist and tie around your shoulders and waist.  It comes with instructions with several different ways you can adjust it.  It took a few trys, but now that I have the hang of it, it only takes a few seconds to get it right.  I can lay the baby against my chest and it takes the weight off. Because Willow is only two months old, I still keep one hand up to make sure she's secure and you should always check regularly to be certain the baby is able to breathe properly. If you have an older baby, you will be able to use the wrap hands free.  




The Moby Wrap retails for between $39.95 and $69.95 depending on the style. They also have Organic, Prints, UV,and seasonal wraps available. Each wrap is desgined to custom fit both the baby and the baby wearer.  In addition to the wrap, Moby also has some adorable and affordable diaper bags, baby legs, and even some blankets. Now would be the perfect time to check out the wonderful line of products you can find at Moby Wrap. New Age Mama readers can use the code NEWAGEMOBY to get 15% off at checkout. This code is valid through 4/10/10. Now that Spring is here, you'll love being able to take your baby out in a stylish and fuctional wrap from Moby.





***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***


0 comments: