Monday, April 19, 2010

Kokopax Carrier Review


There are lots of different carriers out there and they all claim to be the best. I have tried many differnt kinds in the last ten years, and have tested out more than one since my newest baby was born. They all had their pros and cons, but the Kokopax Carrier has exceded my wildest expections. It is no exaggeration to say that I am totally in love with this carrier. From there stylish designs to the lightweight aluminum frame, this is the pefect carrier for me.


Where do I start with all the attributes of the Kokopax? First, I love that it comes up high and is sturdy enough to support even a young baby's head. You can see in the photo that Willow was able to peek out and look all around while Daddy carried her. The straps are secure so you don't have to worry about her falling out. It's comfortable to wear on your shoulders. It really supports the weight of the baby. But what I love the most is that when we need a break from actually carrying her around, you can take the carrier off and set it down on the ground. 






I think this is such a great feature. My husband I go on a lot of nature walks where you can't bring a stroller.It so nice to be able to carry the baby with us, but also to be able to set her down if we want to take a snack break and have both our hands free.  And Willow loved it too. She felt like a big girl getting to sit up and look all around.  This is honestly the best carrier I have come across to date. If you're going to make the investment, this is the carrier I would recommend to anyone. Whether you a nature buff like my family or want to have your hands free for cleaning or cooking, this carrier is comfortable, stylish, and practical.



In addition to the carriers, Kokopax also offers a large selection of beautiful diaper  totes as well as adorable sun hats for your baby. They come in lots of designs, some of which match the carriers.  All these items are available at the Kokopax website.







 If you're interested in making a purchase at Kokopax, now would be the pefect time. New Age Mama readers can get a 10% discount on any order by entering the code  nam2010 at check out. To keep up with future sales and specials, follow them on facebook or subscribe to their newsletter.














***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: