Thursday, April 15, 2010

Farm Rich Cheese Sticks Review





If you're anything like me, you probably think that there are no frozen foods that taste like homemade let alone restuarant quality. But if you think that, then you haven't tried Farm Rich. They have a large selection of snacks and appetizers that taste great and will make everyone in your family happy.






Farm Rich was nice enough to send me a free coupon to try out one of their products. I choose the mozzarella cheese sticks because my whole family loves them. I expected that they would be okay but probably wouldn't be as crispy or as tasty as the ones we get when we eat out. I couldn't have been more wrong.  We fried them up in minutes and they were absolutely delicious. The outside was crispy and the Italian spices they use are very tasty. The cheese inside wasn't stringy or hard to chew like some cheeses can be.  You can see from the picture that one of them leaked cheese a little, but only one. The rest were perfect. It even includes a marinara sauce that is the perfect compliment to these great appetizers.



My whole family, even my chef husband loved our  cheese sticks. And they are only one example of the great snacks available from Farm Rich. They also have pizza bites, mushrooms, and meatballs to name just a few. For a full list of the products available, visit their website. They even have french toast sticks for breakfast. All of them are simple to prepare and are done in minutes.


If you would like to try Farm Rich Products for yourself, visit their website for money saving coupons and fun  contests and sweepstakes. Or join there email club to receive recipes, serving tips, and contest info by email.  Check Farm Rich out today to spice up your meals with some fun appetizers.






***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

2 comments:

Robin @ Blommi said...

Those stuffed pizza slices look like they would be a hit at my house.

trishden said...

If your Chef husband likes them that is a good enough endorsment for me. Thanks I think I'll get some of these.