Friday, March 26, 2010

Last Minute Easter Basket Idea- NERF Weather Blitz Flyer Disk





Easter is coming up in just about a week. Do you have your baskets filled?  If you're looking for a great  basket stuffer for your kids, check out the NERF Weather Blitz Flyer Disk.  Its not just your standard frisbee. It has an enhanced grip that allows you to keep up in all kinds of weather conditions. Its great for professional frisbee tossers but just as fun for little ones. And its even fun for man's best friend.






My son, Frankie, had a great time tossing around the NERF Flying Disk with our dog, Amber. It glides through the air effortlessly.  It provided hours of entertainment. And at the low price of only $5.99, how can you ask for more. The NERF Weather Blitz Flyer Disk is available at most major toy retailers and can also be purchased online at Hasbro.  Check out the Nerf website for even more great gift ideas for Easter or anytime!





***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was wondering if it is flexible or stiff. I am interested in getting a frisbee that won't hurt or jam your fingers when it hits you.

Alice Bobby said...

Hello, may I ask if it is rigid or flexible? A frisbee that doesn't hurt or snag your fingers when it hits would be appealing to me. bitlife