Thursday, February 11, 2010

LITTLEST PET SHOP COZY CARE ADOPTION CENTER Review


Hasbro is a company I've known and trusted since I was a child myself.  My nine-year-old daughter, Gabby, is currently obsessed with Hasbro's Littlest Pet Shops. She must have over 200 pets and almost every accessory and play house available. One of the only ones we were missing was the Cozy Care Adoption Center. So when we were given the opportunity to review it for Hasbro, my daughter was over the moon.



Of course, my daughter loves everything about it, but I was impressed with it as well. It came with two new pets, a dog and a puppy that you can only get with the adoption center as well as over 30 accessories like beds and bowels for lots of fun pet time. Some of the features of the adoption center are the training course perfect for a run and a fun-filled rotating playpen. Kids can feed, groom and dress their pets and have hours of fun.  I love that it has lots of storage space so the toys don't wind up all over the house. Its also portable and easy to carry even for small hands and the pieces don't fall out.  Like most Hasbro products, the play house is sturdy and should be able to handle getting banged around a little without breaking. The doors snap on and off easily.  There are a lot of small pieces though, so make sure you keep it away from younger children who still like to put things in their mouths.



The Littlest Pet Shop Cozy Care Center is recommended for kids four and older and is currently available at most major toy retailers.  You can also find it online at Hasbro Toy Shop for only $39.99. If you have a little girl with a birthday coming up or you want to get a head start on Easter baskets, the Cozy Care Adoption Center would be a great choice.






***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

1 comments:

Eileen said...

OH these are such cute sets! My daughter is ALSO smitten with these...although she is 10. It is sad that so many kids just dont know how to be creative with fun/imagination anymore. I love that these toys do that! I was asking my daughter if it was time to give them up but she said we should keep them here...just just for when ALLI (our grand daughter)comes. I know better ;)