Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fisher Price Rock N Play Sleeper Review


I was so excited when Mom Select choose my blog to review the Fisher Pricr Rock N Play Sleeper.  Fisher Price has always been one of my favorite brands for baby gear, and now they have come up with another great idea.  I'm not sure how I ever got along without my Rock N Play Sleepr, and I know that I'll never be able to go back to other baby seats again


When the Rock N Play Sleeper first arrived my husband rolled his eyes at me. He's is so tired of putting things together, and since we already have a swing, a playpen, a bassinet, and a bobby chair, he couldn't imagine why I could want to clutter up the living room with one more thing. But he grudgingly put in together for me, and had to admit that of all the baby things he's assembled in the last few months, this one was by far the easiest. The pieces snap together simply, there are no batteries, and it makes no noise! 



And what do I love about it? Where do I start? First of all, this little chair sits up a lot higher than the bobby chairs. I have a dog and its just out of her reach. The baby lays down deep enough that there is no risk of her falling out, but its designed so that the newborn's little head doesn't bob all around. And for all the mom bloggers out there, its just the right height to have it next to your computer chair and reach over to soothe the baby without having to bend down. You can also keep it at the edge of your bed instead of a bassinet. It takes up less space, and you can rock it gently and it will  help your little one fall asleep.




My baby girl is just under four weeks old and she has been enjoying the Rock N Play Sleeper ever since it arrived. It really is perfect for newborns. If  you'd like to get a Rock N Play Sleeper for yourself, they are available at Fisher Price for only $50.   I would highly recommend them to any mom who has an infant. If you're a mom-to-be, make sure you add this to your registry. Its a purchase you'll never regret.





0 comments: