Friday, January 22, 2010

Tasty Brand Fruit Snacks Review

There is nothing my kids love to have in their lunch box more than fruit snacks. They would eat them everyday if they could. I've tried alot of brands and they all seemed pretty much the same.  But the fruit snacks at Tasty Baby are unique. They are unique because they are organic and because they taste great!


We received a box of Tasty Brand fruit snacks to try out for our review. It didn't take much prompting because they will eat anything that looks like candy.  But I know that these ones are actually good for them. They loved the great tropical flavors. I tried them too. Even though I normally find the fruit snacks to be a little too sweet for me, these snacks were pretty tasty.  We'll defintely be looking for Tasty Brand on the grocery store shelves in the future.





In addition to their fruit snacks, Tasty Baby has a great line of baby foods and baby cereals. These are also organic. Three stages of baby food are available in a variety of flavors. The cereal comes in oatmeal, multigrain, and brown rice. I can't wait until my baby is old enough to try out these great products.



If you want to keep up with the latest news from Tasty Brands, you can follow them on twitter, become their fan on Face Book, or their friend on Myspace.  There a great company with great products and anyone with a baby or young kids should really check them out.

2 comments:

trishden said...

I'm interested in this review as my niece is just about to introduce solid food to her son and was not impressed with the usual supermarket brands. These look good without additives, preservatives and fillers. I will be telling her about this brand. Thanks for the review.

K said...

Oh wow! these look yummy and sound fantatsic, even I don't think I could stop myself having a munch!