Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Soft Scrub Total Bath & Bowl Review


          
I was lucky enough to be one of 200 bloggers chosen as a Soft Scrub Team Caption. As such, I received a bottle of their brand new Soft Scrub Total Bath & Bowl to try out.




I am meticulous when it comes to cleaning my bathroom. I'm in there at least twice a day scrubbing things down. This great new product is just the tool I need to keep things sparkling. Its unique nozzle delivers a full coverage spray so you only need a few squirts to get the job done. Even better, this one product will clean the entire bathroom so you only need this one bottle.  And it works great. This morning I controlled myself long enough to let my family really dirty the sink. My husband shaved, my kids brushed their teeth, and of course, no one rinsed out the sink when they were done. After just a few squirts of Soft Scrub Total Bath & Bowl and very little actual scrubbing, the sink looked clean and as shiny and new as the day we got it.  I love a clean bathroom. I also love a cleaner that isn't overpowering. And Soft Scrub Total has a pleasant scent that won't make you gag, even if your preggo like me. 

If you want to learn more about Soft Scrub Total Bath & Bowl, check them out of Facebook or Twitter.  And look for this great new product to hit shevels at your local stores any day now.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

1 comments:

Luv2CUSmile said...

I love Soft Scrub products! How did you get into "Team captain" for this trial? I can't wait to see this hit the shelves! I am scanning for ccoupons to grab some as soon as it comes out. Thx for sharing!