Sunday, January 24, 2010

Down East Basics New Spring Line Review



It might seem hard to believe when we just took down the Christmas trees and there's still snow on the ground, but spring will be here before we know it.  Its one of my favorite times of the  year, a time for new life to flourish. Its also a great time for fashion, and with Down East Basics' new spring arrivals you will can be in high end fashion apparrel for a great low price.





I was sent these two beautiful items to review. The "Keep it Real" dress on the left is available for only $25!  I had my mom model for me since I'm 8 1/2 months pregnant at the moment and couldn't squeeze into them. But I'm hoping that by the spring I'll be back into my normal clothes and will be after to flaunt these great new fashions. Having such pretty clothes hanging in my closet will defintely give me the incentive to get back in shape faster. They are light and comfortable and perfect for the office or for your Sunday best.  Down East Basics has some great deals on their spring clothing line.  Here are just a few more of the great items currently available.







They also have some pretty unique jewelry and hair accessories up for grabs.




If you aren't quite ready to start shopping for spring, check out their sale items to get amazing deals on their remaining winter inventory. They even have a section for men's clothing if you want to pick up something for the man in your life.  There is defintely something for everyone at Down East Basics.




***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***




0 comments: