Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Baby Bonanza! Weil Baby Products Review



Most people have seen or heard of Dr. Weil, the trusted health advisor with the big smile and the big white beard. He has spent years practicing and teaching others intergrative medicine. Now he has come up with a great new line of ultra-safe and easy to use baby prodcuts which you can view online at Weil Baby.


I received three products to check out for my review. The first is the 4 oz glass nurser bottle. This bottle is specially designed to help reduce colic. It comes with a standard stage one nipple that's perfect for newborns. It is very easy to grib and very sturdy. Its large base will make it easy to clean. Defintely one of the nicer bottles I've seen on the market.


The second item I received is the Tritan Training Cup in orange and purple. This is an adorable cup that is also fuctional. I love that it still has a soft tip because my older kids always chewed too hard on their sippy cups and I was always afraid they would hurt their new teeth. This cup is a great starter for when your baby is ready to start drinking on their own.






Lastly, I received a set of pink ortho pacificers. Dr. Weil designed these with no toxins, and they are specially made so that they will not hinder tooth development.  I also love that they are one solid piece. I remember when my son was a baby he once bit the nipple off one of his pacificers. Luckily both pieces were on the floor when I went to get him in the morning, but I still almost had a heart attack thinking that he might have choked.  I won't have to worry about that with these great pacificers.





These are only a few of the great items currently available at  Weil Baby. They have a great line of bottles, brushes, cups and more. They are even in the process of working on a line of breast pumps, something I would love to be one of the first to try out. In addition to their website, you can also find Weil Baby products at Babies R Us.  Click here for a coupon for $5 off Weil Baby Products. This is good at Babies R Us and the Weil Baby website. To keep up with the lastest products as well as sales and giveaways, sign up the their newsletter.  This a great new company that offers quality feeding products that are insuring your child's health and safety and they are defintely worth checking out.





***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: