Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Natural Elements Online-Hawaiian Bath & Body Products Review







In the midst of  winter, in the darkest days of the year, it's great to find a little something special that brings a taste of the summer sun into your life. That's actually what I found in Natural Elements  and their amazing selection of products that are made in Hawaii.  If you love the tropical scents of mango, coconut and passion fruit or if you're looking for that perfect after-holiday self-indulgence, then the great bath and body care products at Natural Elements is the way to go.





For my review, I received this adorable Passion Fruit Travel Bag.  The first thing I tried was the Mango Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner. As soon as I popped open the cap and smelled the intoxicating scent, I felt like I was transported to a warm, sunny beach with my toes in the sand and the crashing waves in the background.  But even better than that, it left my hair feeling soft and smelling great. My hair tangles easily because its very fine, but with this shampoo I was able to comb it easily when I was finished washing.  Using the lotions after the shower was an extra special treat. It leaves behind no greasy residue like some lotions and smells so good you'll  be tempted to eat it.  The Hawaiin Sunrise and Island Passion lip balms were also great. They are long lasting even though their flavors make you want to constantly lick your lips.



In addition to the sample pack, I was also sent the Surfers's Salve to try out. This is great to soothe sunburns, dry skin, bug bites, chapped lips and minor rashes. My son had terrible chapped lips from playing outside in the snow so I tried it out on him. Within 24 hours his lips were healed! I live at the Jershey Shore and we spend a lot of time on the beach in the summer so I can't wait to try this out on sunburns too.

If you'd like to bring a little bit of Hawaii to your morning routine, now is a great time to visit Natural Elements Online. They are currently offering 10% off your entire order AND free shipping on orders over $50.  This is a special treat that any hard working mom will deserve after a fun but stressfull holiday season.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the products to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

3 comments:

Aileen said...

This stuff looks really interesting. I've never seen it before. Would be great as a giveaway. Thanks for reviewing it. Always nice to learn about new products.

arobimom at gmail dot com

K said...

These look really nice, I would love to try some!

A. Drewes said...

I'm glad you had a good experience with them, I had a less than pleasant one. Didn't even know who they were until recently.

Here's why if you were interested or anyone else for that matter...
http://www.closetsamples.com/2011/09/note-bloggers-beware-natural-elements.html