Friday, December 4, 2009

Baby Bonanza! 30% Discount at Dittany Baby!




Dittany Baby is a great website for a variety  of unique baby items.  They are having an amazing sale right now where they have lowered prices that were already reasonable.  Check out some of these items:

This beautiful nursing cover is only $23.80





I also found this great baby sling for only $33.60. I've been looking for one that suited my style but wasn't too expensive and this one definely caught by eye.  And with shipping prices at only $3.95, what more could I ask for.






Dittany Baby has been generous enough to offer and my readers and additional 30% off their already low prices!  Just use the code "NewAgeMama" during check out and this discount will be automatically applied.  This offer is valid through 12/31/09 and can only be used once per customer.

So head on over to http://www.dittanybaby.com/  right now and take advantage of this amazing deal!


0 comments: