Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Sweepstakes Wins for 11/19/2009



Some people think I'm wasting my time by entering online contests/sweepstakes. But I only spend a few hours a day (a little more now that I'm home on bed rest with nothing better to do) and I think I have a lot to show for it. Some of my  biggest wins include a $5000 win screen tv and a trip to Disney Land.  The photo above is just the things I got today.  They include:

1) A pair of Karen Neuberger pajamas
2) A Thomas the Train Holiday DVD
3) 5 different flavors of of soft lips lip balm
4) An autographed photo and prop from Saw IV.

Not bad for one day. I thought that I'd start posting my daily winnings to encourage other sweepers out there.   Remembers its the law of averages. If you enter enough, you're bound to win. 

1 comments:

annies home said...

Just thought you would like to share that you won again on Annies Home be on look out for email from shopannies@yahoo.com