Thursday, August 6, 2026

Unclaimed Mail from Bup Boxes - Mushroom Coffee & Skin Care

 Today I’m opening my next batch from the Bup Box I split with my friend Heather from I’m in a Zen Garden State of Mind. We’ve been taking turns opening packages, and this round definitely delivered some fun surprises.

The first thing I pulled was a box from Rhyze Mushroom Coffee, and I was so excited because I’ve been wanting to try it. Inside were two bags of coffee plus creamer. I can’t wait to brew a cup and see what all the hype is about.

The other two packages in this batch were all skincare items, which is always a win. Mystery boxes love sending beauty products. Check out the video below to see everything I opened and hear my reactions in real time.

And don’t forget to visit Heather on Facebook to see what she got in her half of the box. If you want more unclaimed‑mail adventures, explore my other Bup Box posts or by Surprise Chest unboxings.



@authorlauradeluca Unclaimed Mail from BupBoxes ~ Mushroom Coffee & Beauty Products #unclaimedmail #mysteryboxes #unboxingvideo #beauty #ftypシ ♬ original sound - Laura Deluca

No comments:

Post a Comment