Monday, June 29, 2015

Your Little Loves $50 Gift Card Giveaway



Your Little Loves creates custom handmade clothing and jewelry for little boys and girls. Their selections include newborn outfits, leggings, dresses, bubble gum necklaces, and so much more. Choose from their online selection or request a custom order. Every piece is handmade to your specifications. Using her own children as inspiration,  this etsy shop treats each piece as though she were making it for her own child.  Here are just a few of the beautiful styles they offer.




 The Giveaway

One lucky winner is going to receive a $50 Gift Card to Your Little Loves! To enter, simply fill out the giveaway tools form below. This giveaway will end on 7/20/15. The winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to reply. Open to US only. Thanks again to the sponsor for offering this fantastic prize.




22 comments:

  1. I love the Baby girl white stitch arrow on aqua leggings with cuffed bow bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the girls white and grey peasant dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the baby boy anchor pants and the mustache pants. Love this shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girls peasant dress Grey and White Chevron w/ Light Pink Sash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girls peasant dress Grey and White Chevron w/ Light Pink Sash. Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is the Girls Yellow floral peasant dress with teal and purple lattace fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cream, pink, olive and aqua floral Pillowcase Dress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Girls peasant dress Grey and White Chevron w/ Light Pink Sash.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Camouflage newborn baby outfit

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Anchor Baby Boy Pants. Nautical White with navy anchors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite is the mint green, yellow, purple & pink polka dot beaded bubble gum necklace. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. If I won, I would choose the Girls peasant dress Grey and White Chevron w/ Light Pink Sash for my little girl. So cute!
    susiehurfy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the Baby Boy Deer Knit Pants Grey with Cream Stag Heads & Cuffs. Hunting Baby. Toddler Leggings. Girls, Unisex. Newborn photo prop.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the baby boy deer pants and hat!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh in love with her whole shop!! If I was the lucky mama to win this I would have to get my baby girl the ADORABLE peasant dress & accessorize it with the white & red polka dot headband! Thanks for the sweet chance!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like: Girls Chevron ruffle bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like this $40. dress: Girls Yellow floral peasant dress with teal and purple lattice fabric.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love everything!! The grey and white chevron peasant dress is just darling!! 💕💕 Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the Valentines love leggings
    hollow_sins at yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love thus dress https://www.etsy.com/listing/181014564/chevron-pillowcase-dress-pink-green-blue?ref=shop_home_feat_2

    ReplyDelete