Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide - Cow Carola Picture Cubes Puzzle from Haba






When I was getting ready for my baby, I made the conscience decision to use as many green and organic products as possible. We have an organic mattress and sheets. We use cloth diapers. We even make every effort to use homeopathic remedies for common ailments. And of course, I wanted to get my children cute organic toys.  In the small town I live in, its hard to find any nice baby things at all, let alone the green products that I'm looking for. But thanks to companies like Haba, I am able to find adorable baby toys that I know are green, organic and safe for my children. Now I can even order them from the convenience of my own home thanks to their new website HabaUSA.com.





HABA is a wonderful and unique manufacturer for many reasons. Not only do they use all natural wood for their toys. They also stay eco-friendly by using timber suppliers who plant more trees than they chop down. They use the sawdust and scraps to provide free heat to the local members of their community. They even use geothermal energy so there are no emissions or dangerous substances coming from their factory. They are truly a wonderful environmentally conscience company that I am proud to support.


For our review, we received the Cow Carola Picture Cubes Puzzle. This puzzle is the perfect way to help toddlers begin to develop their hand-eye coordination. The bright and colorful pieces will attract their attention and the multiple options will keep them glued to their seats because there are four puzzles in one. They can match the pieces by and create designs or pile them high and knock them down. The possibilities are endless. The pieces are made from only all natural beech wood and the pieces are dyed with safe, lead free paint. This is the perfect toy for children ages 2 through 5.




The  puzzle is only one example of hundreds of wonderful toys you can find at HabaUSA for kids of all ages.  To learn more about what this amazing company has to offer, you can visit their website. Right now, shipping is free on all orders over $99 so its a great time to stock up for the holidays.  You can also become their fan on face book or follow them on twitter.  If you have a little one in your life, birthday shopping won't be complete without a visit to HabaUSA.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: