Monday, July 17, 2017

Back to School with New Veggie Made™ from Bird's Eye #Giveaway


Birds Eye, the number one brand in frozen vegetables, is continuing its mission to introduce new ways to help more families eat more vegetables, more often. Their newest product, “Veggie Made™”,  makes eating vegetables easier and more enjoyable. These tasty products are a delicious and nutritious solution for today’s busy lives. They offer great taste, big variety, and easy preparation.




Birds Eye Veggie Made™ products offer delicious and nutritious alternatives to traditional comfort foods. They look like regular side dishes like rice, pasta, and mashed potatoes, but they are actually veggies incognito. This makes it a lot easier to get finicky eaters to dig in. Each one offers a full serving of vegetables and has no artificial ingredients. Plus, prep time is quick and easy thanks to Birds Eye’s Steamfresh packaging.

The extensive list of flavors of Riced Cauliflower include: Original, Roasted Garlic, Savory Herb, and Italian Cheese.  Mashed flavors include:  Original Cauliflower, Sour Cream & Chives Cauliflower, Roasted Garlic Cauliflower, and Sweet Potatoes & Carrots with Brown Sugar. Last but not least, your pasta options are: Original Zucchini Lentil Pasta, Spinach Lentil Pasta with Alfredo Sauce, Zucchini Lentil Pasta with Cheddar Sauce and Zucchini Lentil Pasta with Marinara Sauce.




So far, the only one of the new varieties I could find in my area was the original Riced Cauliflowerr. We often use rice as a side dish for our meals, so I was exited to give this a try. It only took a few minutes to heat up the rice in the microwave. You really can't tell that it isn't traditional rice by taste alone, especially if you add some seasoning to it. Even the texture is similar. My little ones won't touch a vegetable without a fight, but they ate up their cauliflower rice without any complaints at all. Finally, they eating their veggies! Plus, we are cutting back on carbs.  These will really come in handy during the new school year when we are rushing between activities, but still need a few servings of veggies.

My family just loved the Riced Cauliflower, and I can see it becoming a stable of our family meals.  I can't wait to try a few more of the products in the Veggie Made line. These new Birds Eye® Vegetables offerings are currently available at most major retailers. Look for them in a store near you today.




The Giveaway

One lucky winner is going to receive an awesome Bird's Eye Prize that includes free product coupons & branded merchandise. To enter, just fill in the Giveaway tools form below. This giveaway will end on 8/7/2017. The winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to reply. Open to the US only  Thanks again to  the sponsor or offering this fantastic prize. 





60 comments:

  1. I would like the Roasted Garlic Cauliflower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like Riced Cauliflower in Roasted Garlic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would enjoy the mashed sweet potatoes and carrots the most!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Riced Cauliflower. I want to use it in my minestrone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would enjoy the Sweet Potatoes & Carrots with Brown Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to try the Riced Cauliflower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like Riced Cauliflower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite would be the sweet potatoes and carrots with brown sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the Broccoli and cheese or the Cauliflower and cheese the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the Cauliflowers, especially the Riced Cauliflower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Any of the mashed cauliflower offerings..garlic for sure

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to try the Riced Cauliflower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My family would love the Zucchini Lentil Pasta with Cheddar Sauce as well as most of the other varieties because they all sound delicious to me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love the riced cauliflower

    ReplyDelete
  15. The sour cream and chives cauliflower sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to try quite a few, especially the Italian Cheese riced cauliflower. Thanks for the chance to win. Billie R. kekagel@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Roasted Garlic Riced Cauliflower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would like to try the pinach Lentil Pasta with Alfredo Sauce, very interested, have not had this type before.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would like to try the Riced Cauliflower. I think it would be a great side dish.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want to try the mashed Roasted Garlic Cauliflower. It sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  21. We love the riced cauliflower! It is delicious and the kids will eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would like Sour Cream & Chives Mashed Cauliflower,

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am most interested in the sweet potatoes and carrots with brown sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I know I would enjoy the Birds Eye Steamfresh Veggie Made™ Zucchini Lentil Pasta with Cheddar Cheese
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  25. Zucchini Lentil Pasta with Cheddar Sauce would be my first choice, but there's so many I would like to try and have the kids try! I love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would like the broccoli and cheese

    ReplyDelete
  27. The italian cheese riced cauliflower sounds yummy

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would like the roasted garlic riced cauliflower.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would love to try the Zucchini Lentil Pasta with Cheddar Sauce

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'd like the Sweet Potatoes & Carrots with Brown Sugar one.

    ReplyDelete
  31. love to try the Roasted Garlic Cauliflower

    ReplyDelete
  32. That Sweet Potatoes & Carrots with Brown Sugar sounds wonderful! I think I would like that one the best. However, they all sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the cauliflower rice.....any flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  34. The mashed sweet potatoes and carrots sound good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Roasted Garlic Cauliflower sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I think the Italian cheese cauliflower sounds tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'd like to try the Mashed Sweet Potatoes and Carrots.
    Ryan Spencer
    gratefulforreviews@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would like to try the Sweet Potatoes & Carrots with Brown Sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Roasted GArlic Cauliflower would be my first pick.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Sweet Potatoes and Carrots with Brown Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  41. I think I would like the Riced Cauliflower with Savory Herb the most

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh I think we would really love the Original Riced Cauliflower! I can think of so many meals that would be perfect for!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I think that I would enjoy the Italian Cheese Riced Cauliflower the most.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Probably the riced version as I am a picky eater and would be trying this vegetable for the first time ever. Start with the smallest.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would like to try the Birds Eye Steamfresh Veggie Made Riced Cauliflower with Italian Cheese first,

    ReplyDelete
  46. Roasted Garlic Cauliflower would be a top pick.

    ReplyDelete
  47. The Roasted Garlic Cauliflower would be a big hit at my house!

    ReplyDelete
  48. The Birdseye Riced Cauliflower with Roasted Garlic is the one I want to enjoy first. I've recently seen a recipe for Cauliflower Pizza Pie Crust and want to make it for my Gluten-Free friends.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I really want to try the riced cauliflower!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would love to they the Roasted Garlic Cauliflower.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I would like to try the Roasted Garlic Cauliflower.

    ReplyDelete