Are you pressed for time in the mornings? Do you have a bazillion items on your to-do list everyday? I often try to make my mornings easier by packing lunches or laying out the kids clothes for them to wear but have you ever tried making breakfast in the crock-pot to save time? I have prepped for my awesome Monkey Bread but I always have to throw it in the oven when I wake up. Hip Mama's Place has a great list of 20 Easy And Delicious Slow Cooker recipes for you to try! Save time and start your morning off right then enter to win a Holiday Crock-Pot Prize Package.
Prize Details:Crock-Pot Programmable Cook and Carry Oval Slow Cooker:
- 6 quart capacity is perfect for 7+ people or a 6 lb. roast
- Easy-to-use locking lid featuring lid gasket for extra seal for less mess on-the-go
- Programmable digital control lets you program cook times anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours
- Shifts to Warm Setting Automatically once the cook time is complete
- Removable oval stoneware that is also stylish for your table