Saturday, September 17, 2016

#Giveaway: Celebrate Organic Harvest Month with Litehouse



According to the Organic Trade Association, American consumers spent more than $43 billion on organic in 2015 – and that number is sure to continue growing as more families choose organic. This month, Litehouse, Inc., the #1 organic refrigerated salad dressing, is celebrating Organic Harvest Month with tips, recipes and giveaways

Buying Organic is Easy As 1-2-3
1.)     Bulk up: buying food staples in the bulk section of your retailer is a great way to add organic to your diet and keep on a budget
2.)     Make simple swaps: buy organic produce and toss with Litehouse Organic Dressing or dip organic veggies into our delicious dressings for a yummy snack
3.)     Know the Dirty Dozen: to avoid the highest levels of pesticides, buying organic is recommended for strawberries, apples, nectarines, peaches, celery, grapes, cherries, spinach, tomatoes, sweet bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, and cucumbers.

Check out this easy-to-follow video recipe for Caprese Antipasto Salad, featuring Litehouse Organic Balsamic Dressing, the #1 selling organic refrigerated salad dressing in the U.S.  






My Thoughts

The search for the best tasting organic products continues and has led me to a great little company called Litehouse.  You may be buying the best organic meats and veggies, but do you ever think  about what's in your condiments.  What good does the best salad do if your dressing is filled with artificial ingredients.   Luckily, Litehouse solves that problem with their line of delicious salad dressings.  


I was lucky enough to get to try out several of the products from  Litehouse including their Cesar, Ranch, Balsamic, Raspberry Lime, and more.  The first one we tried was the Cesar. Usually my kids don't like this flavor, but Lighthouse had just the right about of spice without being overpowering or burning the kids' mouths.  It doesn't leave your mouth tasting like garlic for the rest of the night.  Tasty and fun, it's a dressing you can use on your salads, wraps, and more.

The Ranch Dressing was an even bigger challenge. It's not easy to get my kids to eat their leafy greens and it's next to impossible if I don't have a great tasting dressing. I'm always nervous about trying new ones, but Litehouse won them over again. They absolutely loved it. My daughter even asked for seconds on her salad which is something I don't think she's ever done before.  All of the other flavors were amazing as well.

If you'd like to learn more about Litehouse and all the products they offer, be sure to visit their website or follow them via their social media.

Connect with Litehouse

Face Book        Twitter       Pinterest    LinkedIn    




The Giveaway

One lucky winner is going to receive a selection of  Litehouse Organic Salad Dressings to try for themselves. To enter, just fill in the Giveaway Tools form below. This giveaway will  10/7/16 and is open to the US only.  The winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to reply. Thanks again to Litehouse for offering this fantastic prize.





74 comments:

  1. The Chunky Blue Cheese is my favorite. But I would like to try the Balsamic Herb and the Pear Gorgonzola sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.litehousefoods.com/products/butterscotch-caramel-dip

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Litehouse's Sriracha Lime Dressing

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Chunky Bleu Cheese Dressing

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Mango Habanero dressing sounds good. Unfortunately I have not seen it in the store yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like the toasted sesame ginger dressing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like their Organic Raspberry Lime Vinaigrette. I would also like to try their Guacamole Herb Blend and their other herbs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. homestyle ranch would be my favorite!
    addictedtorodeo at gmail dot com
    Ashley C

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite product is the Bleu Cheese dressing.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite product is Gala Apple Cider

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh...the Low-Fat Caramel Dip sounds perfect for dipping fruit! YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fran - haven't tried it yet, but the greek yogurt dressing sounds great

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Rosemary Balsamic dressing would be lovely on grilled meats.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am in love with Litehouse Greek Yogurt Ranch, yum! I would love to try their Apple Cider! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. If I have to choose one it would be the blue cheese dressing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite would definitely be the Chunky Bleu Cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the Homestyle Ranch Dressing. Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  18. i like the low fat caramel dip. it is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gosh..everyone I've tried so far is as good as the next!
    The OPA line up s so gorgeous D as are the vinaigrettes.
    And, their chopped garlic is a staple.
    To answer your question though my current fave is mango habenaro .

    Vickie
    floridagld at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha..wow..auto correct is crazy!
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love their Feta Dill Greek dressing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. My favorite is the Opadipity spicy asiago artichoke Greek yogurt dip.

    ReplyDelete
  23. We just started eating salads in our house. I know strange,but my 2 sons favorite dressing right now is ranch. So I will say their ranch looks the best. This would be a real money saving prize to win as salad toppings are so expenxive I am finding.

    ReplyDelete
  24. My favorite Litehouse Foods product is their Blue Cheese Crumbles and Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. The chunky bleu cheese dressing sounds really delicious. Brittney House

    ReplyDelete
  26. My favorite dressing is the Chunky Blue Cheese, but I also love their fresh, freeze-dried herbs.

    ReplyDelete
  27. My favorite product is the Bleu Cheese dressing.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like the homestyle ranch dressing.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I wouldn't mind trying out a different balsamic so I would choose this one, Organic Raspberry Lime Vinaigrette

    ReplyDelete
  30. My favorite Litehouse product is their Chunky Bleu Cheese dressing. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  31. The instantly fresh Cilantro, Basil and Italian Blend herbs are my favorite. I'm obsessed with herbs and seasonings!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like the Chunky Bleu Cheese dressing.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the apple cider. fall is a great time for that.

    ReplyDelete
  34. My favorite is the Mango Habanero Dressing.

    ReplyDelete
  35. the thousand island dressing sounds great. thankyou, ken

    ReplyDelete
  36. Here's my grocery list...
    FRUIT DIP-Chocolate Caramel
    GREEK YOGURT DIP-Chocolate Caramel Sleeve
    Jalapeno Ranch Dip
    VINAIGRETTE-Parmesan Caesar
    GREEK YOGURT-OPA Tzatziki Ranch

    ReplyDelete
  37. We always have the Litehouse Chunky Blue Cheese salad dressing on hand - my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I like the homestyle ranch dressing. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  39. First I would try their Chunky Bleu Cheese Dressing.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I would like their Homestyle Ranch Dressing

    ReplyDelete
  41. I have used Lighthouse Salad dressing for over 20 years, I love the new Greek Yogurt dressing because it so much lower in calories.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the Chunky Blue Cheese dressing

    ReplyDelete
  43. Pear Gorgonzola Vinaigrette Dressing sounds really great love to try it

    ReplyDelete
  44. I like the sesame ginger dressing.

    Thanks for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love the Opa Kalamata Feta cheese Greek yogurt dressing.

    ReplyDelete
  46. My favorite is the Mango Habanero Dressing!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Litehouse Chunky Bleu Cheese would have to be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I absolutely LOVE the Litehouse Chunky Blue Cheese dressing, it has always been my fave! Thanks so very much for the chance!

    furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  49. LOVE the Chunky Bleu Cheese Dressing!!!~

    ReplyDelete
  50. subscribe emails: slehan at myway dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. PEAR GORGONZOLA VINAIGRETTE DRESSING sounds wonderful! I would love to try that out. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Huge fan of their caesar dresssing. yum!

    danielle marie

    xdanimarie(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love the OPA dressings. We use just about all the different flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I'd like to try the Chipotle Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip

    ReplyDelete
  55. We ALWAYS have to buy 2 jars of Litehouse products. I love the Litehouse Homestyle Ranch Dressing and hubby just has to have the Bleu Cheese Dressing lol.

    ReplyDelete
  56. I like the caesar dressing the best

    ReplyDelete
  57. My favorite product is the Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing

    ReplyDelete
  58. The Pear Gorgonzola Vinaigrette Dressing sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Their Simply Artisan Reserve Blue Cheese Crumbles sounds tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I love the homestyle ranch

    ReplyDelete
  61. The Homestyle Ranch dressing is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  62. I want all of the dressings. I just want all of them. Dressings, dressings, dressings. But not for me--for a family member who eats salad.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Honeycrisp Apple cider sounds very yummy for fall

    ReplyDelete