Sunday, July 18, 2010
Scentsy for awhile now, and I just never got around to it. Luckily, one of my readers is a Scentsy Consultant. When she emailed me to see if I wanted to do a review and giveaway, of course I was excited to give it a try. She sent me a warmer and a few scents to try out, and I have to say, I was really impressed with what they have to offer.
The Scentsy warmer is simple to use. It comes with a small light bulb. You just plug in it, and the heat from the bulb melts the wax. I was really amazed at how quickly it filled the house with scent. Just a few squares of wax and my whole house was fragrant. It has been a week now, and I have only used half a package. And I have it going at least a few hours a day. When you can get a bar for around $5, you are looking at a big savings over traditional candles. Clean up is easy too. Just put the tray in the freezer and the left over wax comes right off.
Scentsy and tell me your favorite product.
For additional entries, you can do any of the following, but you must complete this initial entry first. Any entries that do not follow these guidelines will be deleted.
1) Subscribe to my blog by email
2) Subscribe to my feed
3) Follow my blog on friend connect
4) Blog about this giveaway with a link to New Age Mama and Scentsy(5 Entries)
5) Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway using the button at the top of this post (Daily)
6) Become my friend on face book
7) Grab my main button and tell me where I can find it
8) Get an entry if you are already a fan of New Age Mama on Face Book
9) Follow New Age Mama on Network Blog
10) Sign up for sponsored tweets using my referrel link (10 entries-leave user name-I will check)
11) Grab my Summer Birthday Bash button and tell we where I can find it (3 entries)
12) Post this giveaway on any sweepstakes site, Mr Linky, or other networking website-leave the link where I can find it (1 entry each)
13) Get an entry if you are a fan of Scentsy on face book
This giveaway will end at midnight on 8/7/10 and is open to the US only. The winner will be chosen via a random number generator. Thanks again to the Laura from Scentsy for offering this great prize!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***